LULU

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3124
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: LULU

Post by doxxx »

This bts was in your series but it seemed to be cut in many parts due to space, however only you can know it pierre

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3124
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: LULU

Post by doxxx »

This had appeared in the x series

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3124
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: LULU

Post by doxxx »

now maybe you can search deeper, maybe it's still visible
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:OK I wanna make you happy but I didn't find today this one
( but I have it for sure )
54409_20160402_010733_123_140lo.jpg
So you have the other set I did on the Bulldozzer with 3 guy.

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _9377.html
Lulu BTS + 3.png
PW

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3124
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: LULU

Post by doxxx »

[quote="doxxx"][quote="doxxx"]Imageimage host

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3124
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: LULU

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:14 pm
OK I wanna make you happy but I didn't find today this one
( but I have it for sure )

54409_20160402_010733_123_140lo.jpg

So you have the other set I did on the Bulldozzer with 3 guy.

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _9377.html

Lulu BTS + 3.png
PW
Maybe you have found it in the meantime ...

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3124
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: LULU

Post by doxxx »

liabatyd wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:31 am
Happy you are that persistent..
Let’s see

Liabatyd
really it was just the request of a fan who, like the few fans of vintage, would have liked to see something for this past Christmas.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102753
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: LULU

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Capture d’écran 2022-03-01 à 18.51.56.png
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... 30073.html


PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

Jean
Guru
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: LULU

Post by Jean »

Nice ass
Woodman Casting XXX :arrow: https://m.woodmancastingx.com/