LULU
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3126
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: LULU
This bts was in your series but it seemed to be cut in many parts due to space, however only you can know it pierre
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3126
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3126
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: LULU
now maybe you can search deeper, maybe it's still visible
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:OK I wanna make you happy but I didn't find today this one
( but I have it for sure )
So you have the other set I did on the Bulldozzer with 3 guy.
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _9377.html
PW
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3126
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3126
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: LULU
Maybe you have found it in the meantime ...PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:14 pmOK I wanna make you happy but I didn't find today this one
( but I have it for sure )
54409_20160402_010733_123_140lo.jpg
So you have the other set I did on the Bulldozzer with 3 guy.
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _9377.html
Lulu BTS + 3.png
PW
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3126
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: LULU
really it was just the request of a fan who, like the few fans of vintage, would have liked to see something for this past Christmas.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LULU
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Jean
- Guru
- Posts: 4989
- Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am
