KATY ROSE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102857
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: KATY ROSE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I met her yesterday evening for few minutes !!!
She just signed a contract for anal with a company in Prague. Anyway it's already more than a year she did it for me. I know they will stick two or three dicks in her asshole but during this time, I will do the girl they will fuck in 2016 in the ass !!!
Katy-Rose-Dped.jpg
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

magicdonwand
Padawan
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Re: KATY ROSE

Post by magicdonwand »

Oh WOW! Thanks for the pic! So excited for the scene! :D :D :D :D

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102857
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: KATY ROSE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I try for tonight ...

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

magicdonwand
Padawan
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Re: KATY ROSE

Post by magicdonwand »

You just made my day! LOL!! Thanks Pierre! I'm so appreciative! Thank you! :D :D :lol:

Phelan
Guru
Posts: 2756
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Re: KATY ROSE

Post by Phelan »

looks like there is a second girl in the scene too ;) very good

HugoStieglitz
Padawan
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:19 am

Re: KATY ROSE

Post by HugoStieglitz »

Wow... great!! :-)
I´m very excited to see that there will be a second girl too... :o
Thanks, Pierre

ThebigLebowski
Newb
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:59 am

Re: KATY ROSE

Post by ThebigLebowski »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I try for tonight ...

PW
You tried it? :) Waiting for the video master............

GapeAssholeLover
Guru
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Re: KATY ROSE

Post by GapeAssholeLover »

I hope we will see big gape of this blond pretty girl :)

kaizen
Padawan
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:35 am

Re: KATY ROSE

Post by kaizen »

I find her very interesting, did the boyfriend understand what was happening during the DP at all?

Thanks for your videos, I know this one was going to be up this week and am looking forward to it soon.

magicdonwand
Padawan
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Re: KATY ROSE

Post by magicdonwand »

:(