I met her yesterday evening for few minutes !!!
She just signed a contract for anal with a company in Prague. Anyway it's already more than a year she did it for me. I know they will stick two or three dicks in her asshole but during this time, I will do the girl they will fuck in 2016 in the ass !!!
PW
KATY ROSE
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102858
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: KATY ROSE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
magicdonwand
- Padawan
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:15 pm
Re: KATY ROSE
Oh WOW! Thanks for the pic! So excited for the scene!

-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102858
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: KATY ROSE
I try for tonight ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
magicdonwand
- Padawan
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:15 pm
Re: KATY ROSE
You just made my day! LOL!! Thanks Pierre! I'm so appreciative! Thank you!

-
Phelan
- Guru
- Posts: 2756
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm
Re: KATY ROSE
looks like there is a second girl in the scene too
very good
-
HugoStieglitz
- Padawan
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:19 am
Re: KATY ROSE
Wow... great!! 
I´m very excited to see that there will be a second girl too...
Thanks, Pierre
I´m very excited to see that there will be a second girl too...
Thanks, Pierre
-
ThebigLebowski
- Newb
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:59 am
Re: KATY ROSE
You tried it?PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I try for tonight ...
PW
-
GapeAssholeLover
- Guru
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:09 pm
Re: KATY ROSE
I hope we will see big gape of this blond pretty girl 
-
kaizen
- Padawan
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:35 am
Re: KATY ROSE
I find her very interesting, did the boyfriend understand what was happening during the DP at all?
Thanks for your videos, I know this one was going to be up this week and am looking forward to it soon.
Thanks for your videos, I know this one was going to be up this week and am looking forward to it soon.