Since 2005 I use gloves for the preparations...
PW
DIDO ANGEL
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102780
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: DIDO_ANGEL
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
T5150
- Padawan
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:02 pm
Congratulations Pierre
With this casting You've destroyed the pantheon of XXX creators and established new better standards of Adult movies. I say again, this is the NEW HISTORY of quality and the content. This masterpiece may become the milestone for the genre.
I bet it may be absolute bestseller on the site, it should be...
Imho no other type of XXX compares to such mystery of creating woman out of this petite girl.
I wonder if You've slightly edited the audio track at her first anal orgasm?
Please accept best wishes for the new era, thy be the kingdom...
I bet it may be absolute bestseller on the site, it should be...
Imho no other type of XXX compares to such mystery of creating woman out of this petite girl.
I wonder if You've slightly edited the audio track at her first anal orgasm?
Please accept best wishes for the new era, thy be the kingdom...
-
youdaman
- Guru
- Posts: 1674
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 am
Re: DIDO_ANGEL
DIDO'S CASTING AND INITIATION WAS UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!! MAYBE YOUR BEST EVER!!! YOU ARE TRULY A LIVING LEGEND, PIERRE!!!
BTW, did you ever find out which Klara spoke so well of you and told Dido that you're the man to see about her virginity problem? I'd like to send her some roses!!! Good word of mouth is a beautiful thing, man...
Thanks for this incredible site, PW!!!
Your fan, The Canadian.
BTW, did you ever find out which Klara spoke so well of you and told Dido that you're the man to see about her virginity problem? I'd like to send her some roses!!! Good word of mouth is a beautiful thing, man...
Thanks for this incredible site, PW!!!
Your fan, The Canadian.
-
Phelan
- Guru
- Posts: 2755
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm
Re: DIDO_ANGEL
A big "thank you" to Dido for letting us watch this video... AWESOME GIRL!
Phelan (still speechless
)
Phelan (still speechless
-
schunn
- Padawan
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:47 am
Re: DIDO_ANGEL
PW, merci. i got very exciting for watching her.
hmm,,,,she did anal. wowow
How cute, lovely, beautiful she is!
PW, you are really lucky. and you are the legend.
How many times was she shot b/g ?
you gave 2 videos to us.
do you have more?
I got credit for each videos before.
is it better for me to get monthly subscription?
hmm,,,,she did anal. wowow
How cute, lovely, beautiful she is!
PW, you are really lucky. and you are the legend.
How many times was she shot b/g ?
you gave 2 videos to us.
do you have more?
I got credit for each videos before.
is it better for me to get monthly subscription?
-
lfb_1980
- Padawan
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:15 am
Re: DIDO_ANGEL
She´s beautiful
i'm in love
A very good casting,but not the best of all... until now !
Regards
A very good casting,but not the best of all... until now !
Regards
-
madfucker
- Guru
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Re: DIDO_ANGEL
You're just an asshole killer Mr Woodman ! I have thousand of her soft pictures she made since few years and i'm so surprised and happy she gave you her flower...
Just the best video I ever seen in my life ............ THANK YOU
Just the best video I ever seen in my life ............ THANK YOU
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102780
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: DIDO_ANGEL
I'm glad of the incroyable success of Dido. She's an amazingly delicious girl, she deserve it !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
saraband
- Guru
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:40 pm
Re: DIDO_ANGEL
C'est pas pour rien qu'on t'appelle Maitre WOODMAN.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102780
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: DIDO_ANGEL
Néanmoins je suis ton humble serviteur !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."