You'll get it one day in the archives !!!
PW
CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
C0nand0
- Guru
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Re: CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
Was it with Pierre and valentina? Or Valentina and some other guy?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
With 3 boys !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
ggpp
- Newb
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:32 pm
Re: CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
pierre i want your help!!! my problem with womens is big.. i dont know how to speak to like her... tell me what to do in this point. thnks!!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
Make a shirt with this on it !!!
PW
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
TOMORROW THURSDAY MARCH 7. 2013 AT 2.PM GMT ( 15h00 Paris time )
ROSE DELIGHT - BLUE ANGEL - CHERRY KISS - HENESSY
Together in live Chat !!!
PW
ROSE DELIGHT - BLUE ANGEL - CHERRY KISS - HENESSY
Together in live Chat !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
toastytea
- Guru
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 am
Re: CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
ffs why in day when most of us work !!!! 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
I have a big TV channel doing report about me at the moment. They can't shoot later ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
rachel
- Padawan
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:36 pm
Re: CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
I almost never work...but of course tomorrow I have to... 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CHAT WITH PIERRE WOODMAN
Sad ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."