Tha was the easiest part because they was friends already ! More complicate to make them doing something with me in front of a camera and accept it will be show to the world !
PW
EVA SMITH
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102857
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: EVA FROM SUPERFUCKERS 1
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
johnboy
- Padawan
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:32 pm
Re: EVA FROM SUPERFUCKERS 1
Yes, that's clear. But do you mean they were friends in the sense that they had lesbian sex together before?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102857
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: EVA FROM SUPERFUCKERS 1
Ahahaha soon you'll have the answer on this site !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
ello12
- Padawan
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: EVA FROM SUPERFUCKERS 1
Pls dont forget the scen wth birgitta & eva
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102857
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: EVA FROM SUPERFUCKERS 1
I don't !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
canete
- Guru
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 pm
Re: EVA FROM SUPERFUCKERS 1
Hello Pierre.
Just sending you one reminder about this casting, don´t think that I´m pushing you. Please, don´t forget to upload this casting and if you can make a longer version, specially the end, I would be very happy
Thanks a lot in advance.
Just sending you one reminder about this casting, don´t think that I´m pushing you. Please, don´t forget to upload this casting and if you can make a longer version, specially the end, I would be very happy
Thanks a lot in advance.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102857
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: EVA FROM SUPERFUCKERS 1
Will look at it now, don't now the quality of the rush, I must see...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
ello12
- Padawan
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: EVA FROM SUPERFUCKERS 1
we are waiting for the scens with eva or/and birgitta
-
ello12
- Padawan
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: EVA FROM SUPERFUCKERS 1
just a remionder
did you shoot anything moor with birgitta ?
did you shoot anything moor with birgitta ?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102857
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: EVA FROM SUPERFUCKERS 1
yes one B/G with black boy !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."