LAURA BB
-
dvg_fan
- Guru
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Laura where are you ? ? ?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
She's fine ! I did a Skype with her 2 days ago ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
dvg_fan
- Guru
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
That's good..PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She's fine ! I did a Skype with her 2 days ago ...
PW
-
Laura Baby
- Padawan
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 am
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Yes yes yes !!! She's back ...
I feel that soon Laura will give me an interview and maybe more ...
PW
I feel that soon Laura will give me an interview and maybe more ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
dvg_fan
- Guru
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Good to see Laura back. Tame but nice ass..
-
Laura Baby
- Padawan
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 am
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Here I´m back with some new pictures for you...after my disappearance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
I count the days now ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
giggeli
- Guru
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 am
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
habahabahaba 
-
laraib_champ
- Guru
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:41 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
its a long long long very long teasePIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I count the days now ...
PW
by the way LAURA I like your hairs so silky and smooth