I never see someone sad to meet MY MODELS !!! But me I must said that my first trip to Vegas was a big disapointment concerning some girls on which I was masturbate and when they have been in front of me .... OOOOOOOH fucking shit !!! Another person !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I never see someone sad to meet MY MODELS !!! But me I must said that my first trip to Vegas was a big disapointment concerning some girls on which I was masturbate and when they have been in front of me .... OOOOOOOH fucking shit !!! Another person !!!
PW
Yeah but you are talking about american actresses and a lot of them are more "fake".
non real blonde with fake boobs, I used to like them too but I was young.
Now I prefer fresh european girls with natural look.
I'm sure I won't be disappointed by Rose, even if she's not a real blonde.
Pierre, did you see her with her real hair color?
Anyway, I have decided to come Thursday and spend the rest of the week-end in Prague.
Rose is a real blonde, trust me, I know her a little bit ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
Vanessa G ! This is the 1st step, she will be surrounded by adult entertainment, your girls will comfort her and hopefully you can take her to the hotel room and fuck her ass !
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
horndogger wrote:hopefully you can take her to the hotel room and fuck her ass !
No way, because i will guard her room to "protect" her... unless Rose lures me away so Pierre can sneak in and... wait,wait, wait a second.. this isn´t the "write your phantasy" thread??? Damn
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I never see someone sad to meet MY MODELS !!! But me I must said that my first trip to Vegas was a big disapointment concerning some girls on which I was masturbate and when they have been in front of me .... OOOOOOOH fucking shit !!! Another person !!!
PW
Hmm..cryptic..can you mention some names or if not some hints? For example Kagney Lynn Karter, Tory Black, Bree Daniels, Allie James etc.