.zZ
Winters on its way. How abouts a photo in the snow, with the blue stockings..
Brr..
LAURA BB
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102780
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
The situation is complicated !!! Laura went in a place far away now and any ticket to come in Europe for her is at 2000 euros !!! I'm not gready but it's a bit much just to make her flying and she understand that. I have promissed to her and to all of you guys that I will manage her to be on video. I try to find a better configuration ...
Maybe I should go in the Island where she lives now !!!
PW
Maybe I should go in the Island where she lives now !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
artist212
- Guru
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Hope things work out.
-
dvg_fan
- Guru
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
So Laura has moved away from Spain. I wonder why she moved ?
-
dvg_fan
- Guru
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
the wait goes on..
The BIG tease
The BIG tease
-
Laura Baby
- Padawan
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 am
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Grossemite
- Guru
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:17 am
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Pierre I heard Iceland is very nice at this time of the year.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102780
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
ahahah I was there, it's a cold place but the Laura's ass can burn the ice for sure !!!
I'll get trouble with greenpeace if I brought her there !!!
PW
I'll get trouble with greenpeace if I brought her there !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
dvg_fan
- Guru
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Maybe one day we see Laura's face.. I'm sure it looks fine..Laura Baby wrote:
Sauna, where is that Sauna located ?