DSC00420.JPG
LAURA BB
-
Laura Baby
- Padawan
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 am
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
I love to see the sun and the moon at same time !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Phelan
- Guru
- Posts: 2756
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Very nice, thanks Laura!
-
giggeli
- Guru
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 am
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Your ass is very nice, but the boobs must feel very sad not to get any spotlight in the pictures 
-
dvg_fan
- Guru
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Good to see Laura back outside in the sun, on the sand.
-
Laura Baby
- Padawan
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 am
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
I'm still waiting for the invitation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Yes Laura you're right, I must manage it !!! I'll move from Paris next wednesday to Hungary and then will see how we can do it ...
I promiss you I'll fixed it !!!
PW
I promiss you I'll fixed it !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
dvg_fan
- Guru
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Pierre have you ever performed outside in the desert sun of Spain 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
I've shoot a lot of time in Spain in the past !!! I love Spain and my latest shoot there was with Fernandinha Fernandez on the moutain over Marbella !
The next could be with Laura ...
PW
The next could be with Laura ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."