LAURA BB
-
totoro
- Guru
- Posts: 2565
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 am
- Location: obviously, in front of my computer!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Amazing !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
artist212
- Guru
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Cool, yes!PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Good news guys, it seems Laura change her mind back and could agree to work with me if she can keep a mask on her face !!! It could be cool no ???
PW
-
dvg_fan
- Guru
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
ExtremeLaura Baby wrote:
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
But so good !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Laura Baby
- Padawan
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 am
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
Aie Aie Aie !!! that one is a killer photo !!!
I hope when you show me this image, in your mind it's like that :
PW
I hope when you show me this image, in your mind it's like that :
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Phelan
- Guru
- Posts: 2756
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Aie Aie Aie !!! that one is a killer photo !!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LAURA BB from Spain ready 4 U
I don't agree ! It seems very tight and she told me she never did it !!!
She looks like a very serious girl, I don't think she lies ...
PW
She looks like a very serious girl, I don't think she lies ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."