anus explosionPIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The Hot Iris " anus explosion " is on the road !!! In about one hour you'll have it online !!!
PW
HOT IRIS
-
vartaxe
- Padawan
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:09 am
Re: HOT IRIS
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: HOT IRIS
I must confess, it was an "asshole murder" !!!

PW
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Ricardo Soli
- Guru
- Posts: 958
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:37 am
- Location: Budapest - Hungary
Re: HOT IRIS
This is the new fashion, how girls they want to look like they're anus. They put implants to can have it like thisPIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I must confess, it was an "asshole murder" !!!![]()
![]()
PW
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: HOT IRIS
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
HotIris
- Guru
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 pm
- Location: Ljubljana
Re: HOT IRIS
Huh. I just watched the sex part. A bit embarrassed about the exploding ass view 
But I enjoyed that fuck very much, genuine coming countless times, had ass to mouth, DP, squirted – I hope it’s enough jerking material for you guys to cum strong and feel good about it! Let me know....
Imagine it's me by your dick with my mouth wide open, just waiting for your cum!

Kisses to all, Iris
But I enjoyed that fuck very much, genuine coming countless times, had ass to mouth, DP, squirted – I hope it’s enough jerking material for you guys to cum strong and feel good about it! Let me know....
Imagine it's me by your dick with my mouth wide open, just waiting for your cum!
Kisses to all, Iris
-
vartaxe
- Padawan
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:09 am
Re: HOT IRIS
would be better if we could meet 
-
HotIris
- Guru
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 pm
- Location: Ljubljana
Re: HOT IRIS
Well that's the beauty of technology - it's almost like we've met. You've seen fucked the hell out of me by D. & A. - a bit of imagination and it's like you fucked me also!vartaxe wrote:would be better if we could meet
-
giggeli
- Guru
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 am
Re: HOT IRIS
Nothing to be ashamed of, it just means you were properly fucked 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: HOT IRIS
That's for sure ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Dr zaius
- Guru
- Posts: 964
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:41 pm
Re: HOT IRIS
Great scene Iris. You were HOT!!
Regards Zaius
Regards Zaius