ahahahahahaah !!! I was sure you will do it ... you're so adorable !
PW
NATALY VON
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NATALY VON
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
NatalyVon
- Guru
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NATALY VON
It's true I know you so much, and it's good ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
beisenhood
- Guru
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 pm
Re: NATALY VON
I'm so glad you're back Nataly. I hope you have a great time and a great career, with much happiness.
-
NatalyVon
- Guru
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NATALY VON
We are missing you baby !!!
But I see you in that moment, I edit your DP in Paris ...
PW
But I see you in that moment, I edit your DP in Paris ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
NatalyVon
- Guru
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am
-
NatalyVon
- Guru
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am
Re: NATALY VON
yesterday my classmate had found my porn. After that, she called my bf and said that I was a whore. It was funny because my bf knows about my work in porn. But why people are so evil? why they do it? When the Russian people will understand that be a pornstar it's not be a prostitute... 
Nataly V.
-
rafale
- Guru
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
- Location: The Sunshine State, USA
Re: NATALY VON
It's the same everywhere, not just Russia. The mainstream thinks this way and sees porn in a negative light (even though the same people that talk badly about porn actresses are many of the ones buying/watching the videos with their doors closedNatalyVon wrote:yesterday my classmate had found my porn. After that, she called my bf and said that I was a whore. I was funny. My bf knows about my work in porn. why people are so evil? why they do it? when the Russian people will understand that porn is not a prostitute...
You know how girls can be - we are the worst when we decide to be cruel. Men can never think up the vindictive acts like we ladies can, if we choose to be this way! She is obviously a bitch, and she is jealous of your life and success.
You are a strong person, and far better than she, because you have an open mind and more progressive thought. Kudos to you!
omnia vincit amor
-
NatalyVon
- Guru
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am
Re: NATALY VON
Big thx! it help me! i put her foto here 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nataly V.