VENUS BERLIN EXHIBITION / SHOWS
-
Kopf
- Guru
- Posts: 1286
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 pm
Re: VENUS BERLIN 2011
hahaha.. i have also a small "RPG" (Rocket-propelled grenade) but now i think its better because the girls more easily agree on anal sex!
-
rafale
- Guru
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
- Location: The Sunshine State, USA
Re: VENUS BERLIN 2011
Yes, it's better than having some huge thing to deal with. I want to enjoy it, not have my lung punctured!
It's all about what you do with it, not the size of it. Pierre, I know you have mastered this art! Even though you are French, you are still impressive to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8MEVVU3bxM
It's all about what you do with it, not the size of it. Pierre, I know you have mastered this art! Even though you are French, you are still impressive to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8MEVVU3bxM
omnia vincit amor
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: VENUS BERLIN 2011
ahahahah nice video, but it's Canadian, not french ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
rafale
- Guru
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
- Location: The Sunshine State, USA
Re: VENUS BERLIN 2011
The ERYX anti tank defense used in the video is produced by MBDA.... in Paris, France.
omnia vincit amor
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: VENUS BERLIN 2011
ahahahahah !!! OK but I remember that in Serbia they have shoot a F-117 supposed to be invisible !!!
And even if I am far to be proud of the participation of the French in the Lybia conflict we didn't loose even one soldier there ...
So at the end we are not so bad !!!
PW
So at the end we are not so bad !!!
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
rafale
- Guru
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
- Location: The Sunshine State, USA
-
rafale
- Guru
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
- Location: The Sunshine State, USA
Re: VENUS BERLIN 2011
If it makes you feel better, I am in this moment listening to my sweetie speaking to himself in french while assembling a pressure washer in my kitchen... No one is perfect, I guess. I still think he's sexy anyway...

omnia vincit amor
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: VENUS BERLIN 2011
Anyway better to speak about sex than war, I think the Berlin topic deserve more pics of nice babe than planes or rockets !!!
Thank you to my dear friend Vince aka Man Vin for all pictures he gaves me after Berlin. PW
Thank you to my dear friend Vince aka Man Vin for all pictures he gaves me after Berlin. PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Metka
- Guru
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 am
Re: VENUS BERLIN 2011
Oh yes, this photos is very nice and really beautiful!
And he is very nice too!
I like him very,very much!
And he is very nice too!
-
corona
- Guru
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:37 am
- Location: Planet Earth
Re: VENUS BERLIN 2011
While Rose Delight recieves all the attention, I like the darkhaired girl (left) so much more.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Anyway better to speak about sex than war, I think the Berlin topic deserve more pics of nice babe than planes or rockets !!!
Thank you to my dear friend Vince aka Man Vin for all pictures he gaves me after Berlin. PW