I live in Germany since 15 years and I go to Slovenia 1 time a year for visiting my family,and in December I will not be in Slovenia,so I can not come to Zagreb.
But we see us on the next Venus!
Les 2, 3 et 4 décembre çà tombe un week-end si j'arrive à avoir un vol+hôtel pas trop cher avec un AR à moins de 67€ merci St EasyJet depuis Paris je pense que je vais y aller passer mon week-end à Zagreb car un pote napolitain m'a dit que c'était bien etil doit y avoir Alexa Wild à Zagreb également.
Ils devraient créer une compagnie low cost à destination des principales villes rigolotes comme Prague, Budapest, Tallin, Saint Petersbourg, Zagreb et compagnie , spécialement conçue pour les touristes sexuels qui n'ont pas trop de sous.
J'ai déjà le nom et le concept: ZiziJet
Reste plus qu'à trouver un logo assez hard sans être vulgos, un slogan qui sonne bien sans faire crevard, et voilà y'a plus qu'à!
Bien sûr un avion peint en rose dont la carrosserie rappellera sans trop de lourdeur, un gode géant et volant
Vince, serais-tu actionnaire de ZiziJet?
________________________
Si tu veux éjaculer comme une baleine, alors filtre du plancton toute la journée!!!
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
alex82 wrote:rafale, we will go there together next year and people will think you are a porn star! In the meantime i am waiting for a nice video of you bending down in doggy-style position on a couch (like pierres castings) and smiling back at me (camera) and with one hand spread your ass cheek apart...
I am busy for the moment... in Florida where I am signing some papers on a property.... But later... yes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alex82 wrote:oki, i am waiting...did you like the videos i sent you??
Of course, you know I love rocket launchers!
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Be carreful, people will ask autograph to your boy-friend !!!
PW
Possible, for sure! I notice his hair is making the great migration from his head to the rest of his body more and more each day! Luck for him I don't mind! To me, he is the sexiest man on the planet no matter what. You should have seen what we did last night! It was a Woodman-worthy performance. He is a genius in the bed and I don't know how he thinks of these things!
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
I have a small "skud" but very destructor when starting action !!! ahahahahaha !!!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."