CARLA DORI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3143
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: CARLA DORI

Post by doxxx »

blowhound wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:37 pm
"I really don't understand why they would write that there will be updates on September 7th and then completely ignore every request—and not just mine! I don't get it; I’d like to, but I just can't..."

"It's amazing how asking or waiting produces the same result. Sure, we had to accept Carla Dori's move to 2027, but what about the many others? It's already been 2 months since an update"

"Yet another promise practically broken! The month is over now ..."

"I’d like to know if I’ll ever manage to see this before I get too old, Pierre. If it’s not actually possible, I’d like to know"

"Pierre! Consider updating; I no longer see posts from many of the members who used to make requests, and unfortunately, people get tired of waiting month after month"

"We're back to square one, the story is always the same..."

"This isn't about patience, this is about the fact that when I signed up to this site, I had all my hair, even brown. Now I've lost it, and the rest has turned white"

"It would be nice every now and then not to always have to insist on having something new... it would be nice to maybe have a surprise every now and then"

"This method of ignoring any backstage questions, not even requests but even simple questions, will NEVER get other potential fans of this genre to approach you. There are so many BTS that were promised many years ago and ended up in oblivion! Put yourself for a moment on the side of those who sometimes just want to know some news and are promptly IGNORED"


...and you call me frustrated?

Bye bye.
You're sick! Get help. Besides, I'm straight, so you're not my type! I certainly won't waste my time digging up your messages—full of requests and complaints—just to do some stupid copy-and-paste job! Make sure you take your meds.

blowhound
Guru
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:02 am

Re: CARLA DORI

Post by blowhound »

If my little intervention stops you constantly busting Mr Woodman's balls, my job is done.

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3143
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: CARLA DORI

Post by doxxx »

blowhound wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:12 am
If my little intervention stops you constantly busting Mr Woodman's balls, my job is done.
Your comment is as stupid as the person who wrote it! It’s also hypocritical and dishonest, because there are so many of you hassling Pierre Woodman—except we’re not talking about months or years here, but just a single fucking monthly delay

blowhound
Guru
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:02 am

Re: CARLA DORI

Post by blowhound »

I know you like the last word so I'll leave it at this...

You're delusional. All it takes is looking back through your posts to realise you're on this kind of repetitive guilt-trip/sob story when you don't get what you want. 90% of the old pictures you post are great! 90% of your comment are not.
I'm polite & brief with Pierre because I know that being constantly pushy (like you) will only add more stress to his already overly busy schedule (I'd imagine, anyway). So, request something & then leave the guy alone, for everybody's sake.

I'm done. You do you...

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3143
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: CARLA DORI

Post by doxxx »

blowhound wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:35 pm
I know you like the last word so I'll leave it at this...

You're delusional. All it takes is looking back through your posts to realise you're on this kind of repetitive guilt-trip/sob story when you don't get what you want. 90% of the old pictures you post are great! 90% of your comment are not.
I'm polite & brief with Pierre because I know that being constantly pushy (like you) will only add more stress to his already overly busy schedule (I'd imagine, anyway). So, request something & then leave the guy alone, for everybody's sake.

I'm done. You do you...
You came here to stir up trouble for a genre you don't even care about! (I’ve never seen you say thanks for a BTS update.) In your messages, you ask for things just like anyone else, yet you act like you're better than me. Now, in this latest comment, you're playing the "spotless" user who claims not to ask out of respect—even though, when it comes to things *you* care about, you're just like everyone else! You started this whole saga of pointless posts by insulting me and a situation you couldn't care less about; all you've done is clutter the place with gratuitous hate! You would have been better off just focusing on your own interests; only when I start making comments like yours in the sections for the girl groups *you* follow will you have the right to judge or insult me!!

blowhound
Guru
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:02 am

Re: CARLA DORI

Post by blowhound »

blowhound wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:35 pm
I know you like the last word...
Image

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3143
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: CARLA DORI

Post by doxxx »

blowhound wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:22 pm
blowhound wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:35 pm
I know you like the last word...
Image
I’ve read a few of your posts on this forum! You are truly embarrassing. I have only two adjectives to describe you: false as Judas and a troublemaker with other members. It’s not that I have to have the last word—it’s just that people like you need to take a good look at themselves before passing judgment!

blowhound
Guru
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:02 am

Re: CARLA DORI

Post by blowhound »

I'm a troublemaker because I'm calling you out, suggesting you stop whining to Mr Woodman when things don't go your way? OK.

Something tells me it's you who needs the reality check.

I'll try again...bye bye.

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3143
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: CARLA DORI

Post by doxxx »

blowhound wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:29 pm
I'm a troublemaker because I'm calling you out, suggesting you stop whining to Mr Woodman when things don't go your way? OK.

Something tells me it's you who needs the reality check.

I'll try again...bye bye.
:roll: :roll: :roll: You say "bye-bye"! You say you're done writing, you say you want the last word, yet you keep contradicting yourself! I don't think Pierre needs your help, especially when there isn't actually a problem. Something tells me you'll keep following me... just remember, though, that I'm still straight!

blowhound
Guru
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:02 am

Re: CARLA DORI

Post by blowhound »

doxxx wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:46 pm
...you say you want the last word...
Eh?
blowhound wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:35 pm
I know you like the last word...
Like I say, you seem a little delusional.
doxxx wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:46 pm
...I don't think Pierre needs your help, especially when there isn't actually a problem. Something tells me you'll keep following me...
Nope, but I'll call you (and others) out when I see you repeatedly crying about shit that isn't working out for you. You're as bad as the throatpie guy. Worse, even.