C'est clair mais j'ai déjà expliqué que malgré mes dizaines de tentative pour trouver des gens capables de m'aider c'est toujours un fiasco !!!
Donc mieux vaut lent et fait correctement plutot qu'avec des gens incapables de comprendre comment éditer mon travail ...
Scenes without you just aren't the same (if the other actors will forgive me for saying so). You are unique, which is why I want to see only you;
Thank you Taberlan and all of you making kind comments but I am not anymore 20 years old even if I feel still young in my head and obviously curvy girls scenes are looking better IMO with long dick than with mine !!!
You will have Lily White first anal soon don't worry ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."