JESSICA VITALE

Pierre Woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102790
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

JESSICA VITALE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Italian
23 years old
1,63 m

Super cute girl that I casted today and it was fun ../

2f213774-a9a3-48f6-97af-158de7a6f859.jpeg
IMG_4956.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/lulu_er_rombo ... _source=qr


IMG_4955.jpeg

https://x.com/deajessyj?s=11


PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

Moh994
Padawan
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri May 27, 2022 8:46 pm

Re: JESSICA VITALE

Post by Moh994 »

I think you mean 23 years old master :)

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102790
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: JESSICA VITALE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah thanks

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

G-string lover
Guru
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:03 am

Re: JESSICA VITALE

Post by G-string lover »

She looks ok. Nothing too special. I've seen far better looking Italian girls active that I wish you casted but did not. But maybe she will make up for it in her performances.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102790
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: JESSICA VITALE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I fallen in love with her eyes and invited her mostly just for that !!!
She is a kind person and her strong butt woth top blow job and ass riming made me happy ...

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

Silverman
Padawan
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 6:22 pm

Re: JESSICA VITALE

Post by Silverman »

A cross around the neck. It's good that there are still God-fearing girls in our dark time)

mspm89
Guru
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:37 am

Re: JESSICA VITALE

Post by mspm89 »

Silverman wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:57 am
A cross around the neck. It's good that there are still God-fearing girls in our dark time)
Yes, even if we're all sinners here. :D