NICCO STORM

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
Zegerman
Guru
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Re: NICCO STORM

Post by Zegerman »

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

My only comment: Her tongue was NOT in the right place, I'd get crazy if a lady would just pretend, be so close and not close in.. :lol:

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: NICCO STORM

Post by JohnWick »

Personally I just focus on the girl but it could be a good way to find the next Ian Scott and David Perry. So I approve. One Question though. Will this only be fore new faces or do existing performers get a chance to try also? Because I think it's a good way to test other male performers you've been sceptical about trying in the past and give them a chance to prove they can be in your team also.

byteman1974
Newb
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:50 am

Re: NICCO STORM

Post by byteman1974 »

i just dont understand the Video description on this one... probably a Copy Past problem !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats why someone is thinking is gay video :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"A slovak girl, Nicco Storm has an audition with Pierre Woodman.
She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience.
Then Nicco Storm will undress to show her body naked.
She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
Then Pierre convince Nicco Storm to have 100% real sex,and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic. She will cum like no others !
This is Nicco Storm sex Testing casting X !"

G-string lover
Guru
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:03 am

Re: NICCO STORM

Post by G-string lover »

Well since it was Gabi who recommended this guy, it seems like Gabi has been up to mischief ;) I think she should be the one doing the intiations on these male performers. She owes us. But please don't ask these guys to bend over the couch and spread their legs :lol:

Etype35
Newb
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:43 pm

Re: NICCO STORM

Post by Etype35 »

Please stop doing this. I come here for the women, I really don't care about other male performers (because scenes with you in it are always the best anyway) or their names and to even see the male's name and picture displayed much larger than the woman's picture is just crazy! Who exactly was waiting or asking for this anyway? Was there really a high demand for this male focus?? I feel so strong about this experiment (in a bad way) that I've registered on the forum and made this topic my very first post. Not that it will or should matter much but I am a paying subscriber. Thanks.

chicostodos
Newb
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:17 pm

Re: NICCO STORM

Post by chicostodos »

Please continue with the male casting series! It's a great new series.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102834
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: NICCO STORM

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will do it again but only sometimes when I have a new guy who is looking good and could become a real porn actor.
As said JohnWick :
Personally I just focus on the girl but it could be a good way to find the next Ian Scott and David Perry
So the format is interesting I think but clearly the site will stay 99 % focus on the girls obviously !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."