You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
I didn't realize that Luna was doing some very hard scenes. Maybe you could ask (tell a submissive ) her to do a SMM with you. You could buy her dinner after
I didn't realize that Luna was doing some very hard scenes
I think the scenes she did for me was not just blue flower type, especially the XXXX in 8K with Lorenzo and John IMO was very rough !!!
By the Way the Nicco Storm's casting by Luna will be updated now ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
The video is 35 minutes long but it's the full video !!!
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
Personally I would love to see Luna alone with you in a WSG. I think the chemistry and intensity would be insane. Now that she is doing even nastier scenes, I can't wait to see what you would do to her next. Slamming her ass inbetween passionate kisses and spanks. She can do all while still looking innocent and angelic.
There is a wsg with her and master alone btw. I wish we could see a rougher scene for her. Maybe a gangbang like the one with Darcy dark, I feel it will show her skill a lot.
If the video is successful I will do more like that but if not I will cancel this idea ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."