OLLIVIA JAGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
adamhirst6788
Guru
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:51 pm

Re: OLLIVIA JAGER

Post by adamhirst6788 »

Oh I did not know this master, I'm sorry for my bad language

RIP Olivia

mspm89
Guru
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:37 am

Re: OLLIVIA JAGER

Post by mspm89 »

Yeah, such a shame.

Has it been long since her passing, Pierre? I'm asking because if it's recent, surely her update won't be touched for a while.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102790
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: OLLIVIA JAGER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Read page 4 of this thread and you have all !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."