That’s what I said. I would move to everywhere to find such a girl next door…. She has that very special look of the real pornstars of the 80’s and 90’s. To die for.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:54 amFor me she wasn't a "girl next door" but one of the prettiest girl ever that you don't cross every day in the street !!!
Her eyes are some of the most spectacular of the site IMO !!!
PW
STASHA
-
JohanvonR
- Guru
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:07 am
Re: STASHA
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102753
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: STASHA
Obvious !!!She has that very special look of the real pornstars of the 80’s and 90’s. To die for.
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
unknown316
- Guru
- Posts: 391
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 am
-
Silverman
- Padawan
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 6:22 pm
Re: STASHA
I’m glad the "Cult of the Saintly 90s" is gaining new followers.
Soon there will be thousands of us.
Soon there will be thousands of us.
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3124
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: STASHA
I wish it really were, my friend! There are some fantastic BTS clips featuring them.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102753
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: STASHA
I don't think I have any more BTS with her !!!
She is and will be one of the most unforgetable one because first of all she has been one of the most difficult ever to convince to do porn and take a dick in the ass but also because I have had a crazy night once in seychelles with her fucking her ass on the beach between two stone first with my team eating at few meters of us and then continuing later in my room for hours and hours !!!
Her eyes was making me mad ...
Few years later I met her in the night in a club in Russia and she was with her boyfriend, she was in shock and her face was saying "please do like if you don't know me" and it's what I did ( this is something who happened many time to me and the lastest one was 2 years ago in a restaurant of Budapest with Leyla Peachbloom !!! )
PW
She is and will be one of the most unforgetable one because first of all she has been one of the most difficult ever to convince to do porn and take a dick in the ass but also because I have had a crazy night once in seychelles with her fucking her ass on the beach between two stone first with my team eating at few meters of us and then continuing later in my room for hours and hours !!!
Her eyes was making me mad ...
Few years later I met her in the night in a club in Russia and she was with her boyfriend, she was in shock and her face was saying "please do like if you don't know me" and it's what I did ( this is something who happened many time to me and the lastest one was 2 years ago in a restaurant of Budapest with Leyla Peachbloom !!! )
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."