CYAN DRAGAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
User avatar
Weiberabchecker
Guru
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Re: CYAN DRAGAN

Post by Weiberabchecker »

A big thank you, Pierre. Finally, a one-on-one scene again, and the sex between the two of you was outstanding. What I saw there was absolutely hot. MORE of that!
__________________________________________________________________
Face down ass up! That's the way I like to fuck!

Moh994
Padawan
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri May 27, 2022 8:46 pm

Re: CYAN DRAGAN

Post by Moh994 »

Im hoping her wunf is the next wunf.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102773
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: CYAN DRAGAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No ...
Cyan Wunf will come in October.

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

Moh994
Padawan
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri May 27, 2022 8:46 pm

Re: CYAN DRAGAN

Post by Moh994 »

Master, i noticed when you were about to cum, cyan said, youre gonna cum again!. did you cum before this as well?

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102773
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: CYAN DRAGAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:oops: :oops: :oops:

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

Moh994
Padawan
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri May 27, 2022 8:46 pm

Re: CYAN DRAGAN

Post by Moh994 »

Can you tell us about it master? Was it in the car? And was it filmed?

Moh994
Padawan
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri May 27, 2022 8:46 pm

Re: CYAN DRAGAN

Post by Moh994 »

I feel it will be very interesting for all of us to know

User avatar
Sherlok
Guru
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:28 pm

Re: CYAN DRAGAN

Post by Sherlok »

Cyan is an incredible girl—and that’s just from seeing one scene.
She loves sex, and it shows; there was great chemistry between you two, and she fucks like a goddess. At times, she even reminded me of Laure Zecchi... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fact that she trusted you for that first scene speaks volumes about her.
But since she lives so far away, do you plan to bring her back for even hotter scenes before she becomes too in-demand? Because this girl has no limits.

JustAGuy
Padawan
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:47 am
Location: USA

Re: CYAN DRAGAN

Post by JustAGuy »

Two observations. In looking at her Instagram account, I see she smokes. I wonder, Pierre, does that affect you at all? Is smoking common among your girls?

The other observation is, have you seen her friend Tessa? She, too, is hot and beautiful.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102773
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: CYAN DRAGAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sherlok wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:43 pm
Cyan is an incredible girl—and that’s just from seeing one scene.
She loves sex, and it shows; there was great chemistry between you two, and she fucks like a goddess. At times, she even reminded me of Laure Zecchi... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fact that she trusted you for that first scene speaks volumes about her.
But since she lives so far away, do you plan to bring her back for even hotter scenes before she becomes too in-demand? Because this girl has no limits.
Yes a fabulous girl and probabbly yes in future we will meet again hopefully !!!
JustAGuy wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:41 am
Two observations. In looking at her Instagram account, I see she smokes. I wonder, Pierre, does that affect you at all? Is smoking common among your girls?

The other observation is, have you seen her friend Tessa? She, too, is hot and beautiful.
I am against drug even weed for me is just pure shit but what can I do ??? Fight with almost every human being because nowadays 90 % of the population smokes weed ???
So I try explain people what are my rules and they must respect it otherwise the clash is ringing at the door very fast.
Cyan is a very smart person and we found a way to make the things cool between us despite the fact she likes smoke weed ...

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."