You disarmed me, Pierre! Unfortunately, the only thing I'm really sure of is that this site makes sense to me. Over time, I've been able to see unreleased BTS scenes that I only dreamed of seeing!PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:01 pmYou are not crazy at all !!! Myself I like watch it and remember the best porn era but sadly nowadays people don't seems to care about it so much !!!
Today it's so hard to do this job for me ... July has been a great month with a lot of new subscription but August is a disaster with a very low support taking off from me all the good motivation July brought !!!
I spend a lot of time, energy and money to keep this site alive but some days I wonder if really it has a sens ...
PW
BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3148
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3148
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
-
Amagatall
- Padawan
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2026 2:41 pm
Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )
Tony Toscany was involved in important productions like "Cape Town", and in short stories that Woodman directed during the Private era, but I haven't seen him again.chicostodos wrote: ↑Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:26 pmI'm a new subscriber who bought a membership because the BTS section is finally getting updates again. Thank you, Woodman!! This is a big deal haha. These classic backstages offer such a unique and sexy experience. I will stay subscribed if there are more BTS updates coming!
I'm a fan of the male performers, and I love that the BTS angles give another view of the boys. Pierre, if you have any more scenes with Tony Toscany, I would love to see more of him!
Also, thank you very much doxxx for your persistence!
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3148
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )
chicostodos wrote: ↑Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:26 pmI'm a new subscriber who bought a membership because the BTS section is finally getting updates again. Thank you, Woodman!! This is a big deal haha. These classic backstages offer such a unique and sexy experience. I will stay subscribed if there are more BTS updates coming!
I'm a fan of the male performers, and I love that the BTS angles give another view of the boys. Pierre, if you have any more scenes with Tony Toscany, I would love to see more of him!
Also, thank you very much doxxx for your persistence!
another member "tired" of having to wait months for an update
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3148
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3148
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )
The month is almost over! It would be nice to see something new. Thanks.
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3148
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: BTS "SPECIAL TREATMENT"
No one in their right mind would subscribe if behind-the-scenes content is only released every six months! I’ve always followed along, and plenty of times I’ve "sacrificed" the cost of a subscription just for a single behind-the-scenes clip lasting a few minutes. Lately, there’s been a lot of talk about the girls from the past, and I’m sure plenty of people would be happy to see them again!PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 7:08 pmMy friend I would like make you happy more but I have so much to do that edit content who don't bring a single euro to the site is not something easy !!!
Put me 10 000 members and then yes I will not care and can do what ever you want but we are not in this situation ...
PW
-
Zerotiger659
- Padawan
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2025 5:03 am
Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )
Je viens de renouveler mon abonnement dans l’espoir de pouvoir voir quelques nouvelles scènes BTS. C’est vraiment dommage qu’il n’y a pas eu de mises à jour. 
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3148
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: BTS ( BEHIND THE SCENES )
Sometimes you really need to "seize the moment." You said you wanted 10,000 members, but how can you expect people to pay for six months when—at best—there’s only one update in that time? That’s just common sense, in my opinion. I’m not against this site, nor am I against Pierre, but these empty promises just end up making people tired and causing them to leave; unfortunately, that’s exactly what happened to the people who were here for the BTS.
