General discussion about males performers

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
dreamer
Newb
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2026 12:42 am

Re: I want shoot a Porn

Post by dreamer »

jasonferdton wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 26, 2026 11:19 pm
If you are a male, you will need to find a woman or more who want to work with you and produce content and release it. You will have to be entrepreneurial about it in 2026.
I don't have a women, I want filming a single. I'm writing a Mr. Woodman, on email and social media. I think he is answering to my message soon, I want him to invite me to a casting

dreamer
Newb
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2026 12:42 am

Re: General discussion about males performers

Post by dreamer »

Dear Mr.Woodman! Please check your account on X, Instagram and VK. Im writing you on the email, I really want you to invite me to the casting

G-string lover
Guru
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:03 am

Re: General discussion about males performers

Post by G-string lover »

Valera1991 wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 01, 2026 8:47 pm
Hello my Name is Valery. 34 years old age, height 186 cm, cock 16 cm, livening currently in Poland. I very want to be an actor porno. Anybody can tell me how I can enter in the porn business in Prague or Budapest? I try many agencies but nothing from them. So I don’t know how it can be happening
I'm not if Pierre saw this. Maybe he can help.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102817
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: General discussion about males performers

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I get 100 request a week from men all over the world, I can't take care of this as my life is already over busy !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

Amagatall
Padawan
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2026 2:41 pm

Re: YOUR BEST MALE PERFORMERS

Post by Amagatall »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Tue May 18, 2010 9:28 am
No because n° 10 doesn't feat good with my point of view and JYL ( Lecastel ) or Philippe Soine are much better than him, and Manuel Ferrara ( who has also been working for me at his early days ) is on the top three for sure...don't forget Mr Franck Versace who also did some great performance for me.
In the new generation, even if he is difficult sometime to control, Mike Angelo his a strong one too.
I like my new one Tony Corleone, who could be the next Rocco Siffredi. His video with Jessica Koks is online on the site.

About the Monstercock mentionned in the post before, his name is Vitaly and he is Russian. Not always on top but impressive with two cocks in one !!!

PW
I believe Vitaly's name is Vic de Mille, and He worked for you extensively in your Private time.