SOFIA LIKE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
User avatar
alroi
Guru
Posts: 1228
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Re: SOFIA LIKE

Post by alroi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 12, 2026 3:40 pm

Capture d’écran 2026-09-12 à 17.39.21.png

PW
Another purely fantastic update with a great girl. Merci beaucoup!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102847
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: SOFIA LIKE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Glad you love it !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

User avatar
Beinhart
Guru
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: SOFIA LIKE

Post by Beinhart »

I agree 100% with Alroi. Thanks!

chestnut
Guru
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:24 pm

Re: SOFIA LIKE

Post by chestnut »

Amazing scene, especially now in it’s extended version. Thanks!

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102847
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: SOFIA LIKE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wish I could have a great angel like her to work with every day !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

Styxy
Guru
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Re: SOFIA LIKE

Post by Styxy »

It’s such a pleasure to see this great casting updated! Thank you, Pierre!

It has reminded me about few other great ones which are still pending for updates. Particularly about the super beautiful and mega sexy (before the silly corrections) Gaby Lamour. But I’ll post a further question/request in her thread.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102847
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: SOFIA LIKE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I already answered you in the thread about her !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

User avatar
Spiderdog
Guru
Posts: 2517
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:35 pm

Re: SOFIA LIKE

Post by Spiderdog »

Franchement même si le casting a mis du temps à être publié ça ne deçoit pas ! Merci infiniment !

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102847
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: SOFIA LIKE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Avec plaisir !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."