CYAN DRAGAN
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102858
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
Well her passport has nothing to do with Mexico in term of nationality and she is not the type of girl who lies about her origines I think ...mspm89 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2026 8:55 pmShe lives in Mexico, but you said she's not latina. But she definitely looks latina, and I guess she passes off as Mexican there, at least until she opens her mouth. Now I'm more intrigued by her nationality.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2026 4:50 amAnd to be sure nothing change she even confirmed on video !!!
https://x.com/cydrganc?s=11&t=7WdTbdvin40cc6STNL04yw
IMG_2214.jpg
PW
So yes she lives in Mexico for a specific reason but I am sure you will be surprise when you'll listen her casting !!!
Lot of nice images like this one on her X acount :
Her booty ass is just sublim IMO ...
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Malignant
- Guru
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:17 pm
Re: CYAN
All respect but I think Pierre over exaggerate when he said she is at the level of Sylvia. As nice as Cyan is, she's nowhere near as Sylvia is one of a kind. Interesting that she is Canadian because she does look Mexican/latina. Maybe Pierre can ask her about her roots when he casts her.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102858
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
For sure she will because it's her dream !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102858
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
No idea but to me she gives a lot of inspiration !!!
https://x.com/TheAtrax/status/2087278979312931135
Her video is just insane ...
PW
https://x.com/TheAtrax/status/2087278979312931135
Her video is just insane ...
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102858
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."