LIL ELFIE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Yuan chi
Guru
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2024 10:01 pm

Re: LIL ELFIE

Post by Yuan chi »

Does she have Instagram or social media?

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102770
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: LIL ELFIE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As far I know not !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102770
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: LIL ELFIE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Capture d’écran 2026-08-24 à 11.13.27.png

https://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/lil-e ... -446_41918


PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."