She has only made a BG with her BF last week for now.
She has a stage name starting by a C but I will reveal it next week ...
PW
Maybe her first DP will be with you and with her BF or you David, and Ian. He can watch
From the first pic you sent, she looks incredibly fit especially her ass and legs looks perfect
Better to have the bf watch and learn how the pros give her a good time first anal and DP experience.
I bet you Sylvia’s bf changed his behavior and became more sexually aggressive with her once he saw what Pierre did many times with her a show much she loved it!
Better to have the bf watch and learn how the pros give her a good time first anal and DP experience.
He will not ... He is a cool guy who respect her choices !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
Well Pierre you are starting to get few more American/North American girls these days. I like it!
Me too !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
This build up is amazing. WOW She looks really beautiful in the two photos you posted Pierre. I really can't wait to see her on here. This will definitely be a climax. Can't wait to see her asshole swallow some cocks, and I know you will have some surprises in store.