???? the first job she did with me, she get dped !!!
http://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/agness ... ng=casting
PW
BONNIE SHAY
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: BONNIE SHAY
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Dogman
- Padawan
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:34 pm
Re: BONNIE SHAY
Any chance you will ever update the casting with Bonnie Shay? Give us the whole thing?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: BONNIE SHAY
Will look about it when I can ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Blarit
- Guru
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 12:30 pm
Re: BONNIE SHAY
She's definitely worth it. 
-
Dogman
- Padawan
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:34 pm
Re: BONNIE SHAY
Sorry to bother you again about Bonnie Shay. She is so hot! I would love to see her whole initial interview instead of 8 minutes. Any chance we'll get the update before the end of the year?