My hero is back !!! Yeaaaaaahhh thank you buddy and me too I wish to my gorgeous and super adorable Nataly a Happy Birthday !
PW
NATALY VON
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NATALY VON
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
WFX
- Guru
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 pm
Re: NATALY VON
Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:57 pm:
I hope she did not say goodbye forever to the woodman cummunity because of dis travis.....

NatalyVon wrote:i stop to write here....im ask to write on eng.....but....ok....
sorry Pierre.....but.....i dont understand......
I hope she did not say goodbye forever to the woodman cummunity because of dis travis.....
-
TravisV
- Newb
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:37 am
Re: NATALY VON
Bonjour Mr WFX,WFX wrote:I hope she did not say goodbye forever to the woodman cummunity because of dis travis.....
Nataly croyait à une love story avec Moi, mais cet amour est impossible car elle sait que je suis un ignoble con qui aime juste foutre la merde partout où il passe !
Tout de même je tiens à m'excuser et lui souhaiter un joyeux anniversaire, elle est si belle.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NATALY VON
Yes she's gorgeous and will do a strong scene for me in few days !!!
i'm sure all of you will love it ...
PW
i'm sure all of you will love it ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
NatalyVon
- Guru
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am
Re: NATALY VON
Thx!!!! my birthday was in Portugal
it was cool!
Pierre i cant wait to do this scene for you and I don't even know if I can make it with so big dick but I'm very, very, very excited !!!!
Pierre i cant wait to do this scene for you and I don't even know if I can make it with so big dick but I'm very, very, very excited !!!!
Nataly V.
-
Vince Voyeur
- Guru
- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:55 pm
- Location: Paris, France
-
Vince Voyeur
- Guru
- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:55 pm
- Location: Paris, France
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NATALY VON
C'est surtout une "kill boules" ahahahhaah !!!
Je l'adore !!!
PW
Je l'adore !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
NatalyVon
- Guru
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am
Re: NATALY VON
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nataly V.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NATALY VON
Lucky you !!! Little sutchka !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

