That's unfortunate and happens with social media today but I hope we can see the full casting soon Pierre.
It would be much appreciated!!
ROSIE BEE
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ROSIE BEE
I can't give you any date now, you just got her XXXX ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Lupino
- Guru
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:06 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
I don't think that she had problems with anyone. It was already said from the start that Rosie wasn't sure if she was going to stay or not. In my opinion she just did few works for the money and now if she is gone then nobody should be surprised. She didn't have it in her mind to be a pornstar or to stay for very long.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ROSIE BEE
It's also true !!!
But yes she was annoyed trust me ... as all girls after a shoot with me, the great circus team can't resist to send them many messages !!!
Easy to know who is behind this because it's always same scenario with most girls after they try get them and they kindly say : " no " !!!
PW
But yes she was annoyed trust me ... as all girls after a shoot with me, the great circus team can't resist to send them many messages !!!
Easy to know who is behind this because it's always same scenario with most girls after they try get them and they kindly say : " no " !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Lupino
- Guru
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:06 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
I don't know who this Eric guy or whatever name he is but he is the person who apparently worked with Rosie and said that she couldn't fuck. I never heard of this guy or his website before. But he posted the message on ebi.
-
Durex88
- Guru
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:15 am
Re: ROSIE BEE
Reading the newest developments about Rosie making me think about who are the bigger idiots in this world. These who hits or rape or these who harassing a woman on social media etc…
Anyway I rarely follow girls to see what they are doing after Pierre and I’m happy for instance to see her Casting here!
Anyway I rarely follow girls to see what they are doing after Pierre and I’m happy for instance to see her Casting here!
-
Valmont
- Guru
- Posts: 1852
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Another great porn career stopped by harassment on social media...so sad....
-
Thewayup
- Guru
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:58 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Any news on when we can see the casting update Pierre??
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ROSIE BEE
Not decided yet but her casting will be before the WUNF so probably in July or August ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
apache9303
- Newb
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:09 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Hi, any updates? She is so amazing, thanks for your answers