ROSIE BEE
-
Kmconstantine
- Guru
- Posts: 1099
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Rosie is such an adorable girl and she made a great first scene. Nice starter before we get to the main course.
-
balou
- Guru
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:28 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: ROSIE BEE
Very well said. I didn‘t expect that she did excite me so much. Now I‘m hungry for more.Kmconstantine wrote: ↑Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:09 pmRosie is such an adorable girl and she made a great first scene. Nice starter before we get to the main course.
-
Thewayup
- Guru
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:58 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Thanks Pierre! This is a nice taste of our honey Bee and her sexual experience. I'm sure the hard update of her casting will be exceptional and something amazing to see!! I hope we don't wait too long for this special casting--is it possible to presale??
-
Blarit
- Guru
- Posts: 3260
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 12:30 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Now we need Rosie 1on1 with Pierre asap. 
-
Archer
- Guru
- Posts: 898
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:41 pm
-
Blarit
- Guru
- Posts: 3260
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 12:30 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Definitely, we need more BBC scenes.
-
pieter
- Guru
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:35 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
And another girl who uses another stage name now
Sweet Luna it is
Must say the red/auburn hair looks really good on her though. The guy she shot for said on EBI he couldn't fuck her (she could not handle it..)
Could you enlighten us with a preview picture of her initiation Pierre? We assume you took good care of her (together with the comrades) but just to be sure you guys got to fuck her
Must say the red/auburn hair looks really good on her though. The guy she shot for said on EBI he couldn't fuck her (she could not handle it..)
Could you enlighten us with a preview picture of her initiation Pierre? We assume you took good care of her (together with the comrades) but just to be sure you guys got to fuck her
-
Judas 1
- Padawan
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:47 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Doesn't look like she will do more. That guy said she couldn't take it. All she could do was blowjob. Maybe she's too tiny to fuck and got hurt.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ROSIE BEE
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Valmont
- Guru
- Posts: 1852
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
What a disappointment!
I will not congratulate the morons who harassed her on her private social media.
But I am not surprised she stopped her career because she has now a new BF.
Too angelic for porn.
I didnt have time to watch her xxx!
I am curious to know Durex88's opinion about this.
I will not congratulate the morons who harassed her on her private social media.
But I am not surprised she stopped her career because she has now a new BF.
Too angelic for porn.
I didnt have time to watch her xxx!
I am curious to know Durex88's opinion about this.