Happy that great forum members like Beinhart, Durex88, Kmconstantine, Blarit....noticed her.
She could be the next Rubi Rizzo, the next great presale, after Rubi Rizzo's presale.
ROSIE BEE
-
Sherlok
- Guru
- Posts: 1171
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:28 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Yours has no cure....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Valmont
- Guru
- Posts: 1852
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
You like Rosie too, friend Sherlok?
-
Sherlok
- Guru
- Posts: 1171
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:28 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Visually attractive girl, although I think it's your Valmont style (Romantic and sweet in bed).
My tastes go in another direction...
My tastes go in another direction...
-
Valmont
- Guru
- Posts: 1852
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Maybe....But remember, friend Sherlok...
And you should know, friend Sherlok, my style is not only romantic and sweet in bed, haha
-
Durex88
- Guru
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:15 am
Re: ROSIE BEE
I have obviously my darlings here on the site of course. Everyone can read here my comments. I’m a honest person. I’ve really don’t know when the last time I was more intrigued of a woman. This beautiful face and I think she’s a smart woman too. I’ve really can’t wait the continuation…
-
Pizzaro
- Guru
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:22 am
Re: ROSIE BEE
The cute and innocent looking ones can be the nastiest. She has the same cuteness as Angelika Fyres who will be coming soon also. Hoping for some nasty action with Rosie.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ROSIE BEE
She is unique really !!!
An accident happened and she has sprain her right ankle the day before the Wunf. She was courageous and told nothing. She did her best but the Wunf has been very very very painful for her due to this particular situation.
PW
An accident happened and she has sprain her right ankle the day before the Wunf. She was courageous and told nothing. She did her best but the Wunf has been very very very painful for her due to this particular situation.
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Valmont
- Guru
- Posts: 1852
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm
Re: ROSIE BEE
Poor little darling...
I am sure this girl is very courageous. We could see it in her eyes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
daba52
- Guru
- Posts: 1867
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 pm
- Location: USA
Re: ROSIE BEE
I am sorry for Rosie's misfortune!PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:26 amShe is unique really !!!
An accident happened and she has sprain her right ankle the day before the Wunf. She was courageous and told nothing. She did her best but the Wunf has been very very very painful for her due to this particular situation.
PW