You're welcome !
PW
VIKTORIA
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: VIKTORIA
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Pegasus
- Newb
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:02 pm
Re: VIKTORIA
This is indeed one of the best videos of PW. it guides you throught a process of how to change a cold "good" girl into a sex machine.
Great
Great
-
oktaybaba
- Padawan
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:41 am
Re: VIKTORIA
Viktoria is really great, is she doing some bukkake videos? Her name and face is very familiar to me and I bet I have seen some bukkake videos of her. But I don't remember where I have seen it.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: VIKTORIA
Sorry but I don't think it's her !
As you can see below her filmography is just with me...
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/viktoria.html
PW
As you can see below her filmography is just with me...
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/viktoria.html
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
peter
- Padawan
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:23 pm
Re: VIKTORIA
I never noticed it before but that shy smile she flashes at you when she comes back from the bathroom, ready to do the dirty deed, is priceless!!! By the way do you have a set of casting pics from her also?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: VIKTORIA
No, too old ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: VIKTORIA
Not her, the casting...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Ricardo Soli
- Guru
- Posts: 958
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:37 am
- Location: Budapest - Hungary
Re: VIKTORIA
New pics of Viktoria who is still alive, and still a nice lady

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: VIKTORIA
oh oh bravo Ricardo, lot of fans will be very happy !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."