Hi Pierre
Do you know Stella?
http://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17891
Thanks
CA
STELLA JONES
-
CrazyAnimal
- Guru
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:09 pm
STELLA JONES
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102852
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: Stella Jones
I tried to get her but she refused to meet me ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102852
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: Stella Jones
But finaly she met me last month and you will have her interview this evening
( she did not do more )
PW
( she did not do more )
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
admin
- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:31 pm
-
CrazyAnimal
- Guru
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:09 pm
Re: STELLA JONES
WOW
I'm very surprised about her return to the business.
But, there's a huge but, in 2013 she was a bomb, she's still pretty, but she looks very,very tired. I dont know whats to come, I think this is bad timing, I hope I'm wrong and I hope she will amaze us again.
Master, did you do a full casting with her or it was just philosiphical talking?
CA .
I'm very surprised about her return to the business.
But, there's a huge but, in 2013 she was a bomb, she's still pretty, but she looks very,very tired. I dont know whats to come, I think this is bad timing, I hope I'm wrong and I hope she will amaze us again.
Master, did you do a full casting with her or it was just philosiphical talking?
CA .
-
albcir73
- Guru
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:43 pm
Re: STELLA JONES
I like all natural girls, it's a pity that there is not "to be continued"...more big natural boobs like these please! 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102852
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: STELLA JONES
I am not a magician and I don't take "big boobs babes" from my hat !!!
There are less and less babes ready to do porn, so the consequence is also to see more rarely big breasted ones ...
PW
There are less and less babes ready to do porn, so the consequence is also to see more rarely big breasted ones ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
french22
- Guru
- Posts: 748
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:55 am
Stella Jones
bonjour pw et bonjour tous le monde .pour stella ca restera soft ou il y a une chance que qy elle se lache plus merci
-
Ninac
- Padawan
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:58 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Stella Jones
If you´re talking about the same Stella Jones as I´m thinking of, she too has had her twitter account suspended. Wondering whats up with Twitter atm.
Stay horny & love life...
-
CrazyAnimal
- Guru
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:09 pm
Re: STELLA JONES
It was all a big tease!
And if I'm wrong, tell us.
C A .
And if I'm wrong, tell us.
C A .
