OK good for her ...
PW
EMPERA
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: EMPERA
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Nkarole
- Padawan
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:40 pm
Re: EMPERA
Please add more video of her especially her FULL CASTING and DP video ! This Latvian girl rocks !!!! Her new video as indian girl with Eva ? when are you putting on the website dear woodman ?
Merci !
Merci !
-
Nkarole
- Padawan
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:40 pm
Re: EMPERA
when are you releazing the indian video ?
-
Nkarole
- Padawan
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:40 pm
Re: EMPERA
when are you releasing video of Indian style dear woodman ? Recently you made with Eva and Empera !!!! Please add on your website ! Thank you !
-
Nkarole
- Padawan
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:40 pm
Re: EMPERA
wanna watch casting of this girl please woodamn
full video
-
Nkarole
- Padawan
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:40 pm
Re: EMPERA
Woodman dear, when are you releasing her FULL CASTING ? waiting to watch full fun !!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: EMPERA
Yes I know I must do it ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Nkarole
- Padawan
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:40 pm
Re: EMPERA
When will we watch her full casting dear woodman ? Please
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: EMPERA
I think end of this month or February ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Lysander68
- Guru
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:56 am
- Location: Germany
Re: EMPERA
Thank youPIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I think end of this month or February ...
PW