This is the latest one I got (post-porn).Maya wrote:Yes. She was a real beauty. You have some new pictures about she? I would be happy to see more of her, how she is today looking?
Can you post some new pictures of she?
I would be thankfull.
ALISSA
-
makker
- Guru
- Posts: 1323
- Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm
Re: ALISSA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
alroi
- Guru
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:21 pm
Re: ALISSA
I just watched her casting yesterday without even seeing the activity in her thread
Beautiful, then and now!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ALISSA
She will stay for ever in my heart as a super cute one !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
forania
- Padawan
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:33 pm
Re: ALISSA
a few years ago i was abstinent of porn for about 2 years, got into a sexshop, alot of sex magazines (older stuff) to choose from, and one of them was the private magazine 168. never saw a more beautiful woman before or after in porn. all the other mags compared to this one, crap. angel face with perfect makeup, perfect smile, perfect body in perfect action. never had more orgasms in 24h..., first time in my life i got aware, that porn is my drug.
searched her in the net, found out, she did a few movies
, thought i found heaven on earth, first scene i watched (omg, dap with this angel! dap!!) was from assman 21.
'1,2,3, hoppala, 1,2,3, hoppala, 1,2,3, hoppala'
never watched a scene with her again
searched her in the net, found out, she did a few movies
'1,2,3, hoppala, 1,2,3, hoppala, 1,2,3, hoppala'
never watched a scene with her again
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ALISSA
You should because she was fucking great ...never watched a scene with her again
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
miriosi75
- Padawan
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:12 pm
Re: ALISSA
Why you did not have sex with her? Only the interview.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ALISSA
Trust me I had sex with her many time, even I had put online a GS moment on PAL site in past, but she asked me never show the initiation because I was to much hard with her and I respect her wish !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
miriosi75
- Padawan
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:12 pm
Re: ALISSA
Hard initiation is the best.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Trust me I had sex with her many time, even I had put online a GS moment on PAL site in past, but she asked me never show the initiation because I was to much hard with her and I respect her wish !!!
Other girls allowed for publication.
If the girl does not allow the publication, then you do not pay?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ALISSA
Of course not ( I mean I paid always something for the interview but not for sex if I can't publish it ) !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
botman05
- Padawan
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:22 am
Re: ALISSA
Relatively recent photo (from ebi forum)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.