OK today then !!! Her first DAP is online ...
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _3454.html
PW
CANDY ALEXA
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CANDY ALEXA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
albcir73
- Guru
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:43 pm
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Thanks for this nice update. I think it's the best Candy Alexa's scene. Her boobs and her long legs are amazing.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Thanks !!!
Yes I think this week with 3 castings updated I have did well for you guys and I think you will also love the week end ...
PW
Yes I think this week with 3 castings updated I have did well for you guys and I think you will also love the week end ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
bucki125
- Guru
- Posts: 999
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:11 pm
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Any hints about who to expect? 
-
darm2010
- Guru
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:54 pm
Re: CANDY ALEXA
bucki125 wrote:Any hints about who to expect?
i think the wunf with megan and adrianna
-
Karmafan
- Guru
- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:17 pm
Re: CANDY ALEXA
She needs to take it easy with the hard anal. Saw one of her scenes and her asshole looked wrecked and kinda bloody after sex with a few boys. She will end up in hospital with prolapse if she is not careful.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Because the company you mention are using some illegal way to fix anal and double or triple anal with the girls !!! Here you can see she stopped my boys at beginning because of the difficulties she had to make it.
Here at WCX it's reality but the place where she did the second one is cheating only !!!
PW
Here at WCX it's reality but the place where she did the second one is cheating only !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
AYP
- Padawan
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:20 am
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Thank you for the update Mr. Woodman but why did you delete my message in this thread? And also I remember that I answered in thread in which some guy asked you about why there is so much casting videos that you ned to update (or something like that) and you delete his whole thread. Can you reveal please the reasons for deleting?PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:OK today then !!! Her first DAP is online ...
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _3454.html
PW
-
airtight_fanatic
- Padawan
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:33 am
Re: CANDY ALEXA
I actually don´t like Dap at all , but fortunately she did some normal Dp also in this scene .
But the part was her facial :
Holding 2 jizzed dicks while sucking another , or even sucking 2 at a time ...
She is definitely in the hall of fame of the gangbang facials .
But the part was her facial :
Holding 2 jizzed dicks while sucking another , or even sucking 2 at a time ...
She is definitely in the hall of fame of the gangbang facials .
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CANDY ALEXA
I think it must be one day I was upset about all guys asking updates and I erased a lot of this kind of comment !!!Can you reveal please the reasons for deleting?
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."