Wow. Busy girl
Very good news
LEXI LOWE
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102837
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LEXI LOWE
Well, sometime it's good to open the box and have an eye on what is inside !!!
I was waiting Lexi "green light" about it, and now she told me " go ahead baby", so soon you will have fun guys !!!
PW
I was waiting Lexi "green light" about it, and now she told me " go ahead baby", so soon you will have fun guys !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
cyruss
- Padawan
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:24 am
Re: LEXI LOWE
Ah, I thought she had shot those recently, after coming out of retirement. Didn't know they were "in the box", as you say. Either way, lots to be excited for!
-
daba52
- Guru
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 pm
- Location: USA
Re: LEXI LOWE
Absolutely great news, Pierre!
I had a feeling when she said no comment to my question about her thinking about a DP with you and your crew that it was possible!
Thank you Lexi!
I trust it was even more orgasmic than you anticipated!
Really looking forward to these releases! Thank you Pierre and especially thank you Lexi!
-
Eddy15
- Guru
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 am
Re: LEXI LOWE
Wow, Lexi, Pierre, you are my heroes, I cannot wait
A sneaky but discrete picture from each scene would make my weekend......
A sneaky but discrete picture from each scene would make my weekend......
-
darm2010
- Guru
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:54 pm
Re: LEXI LOWE
Pierre I am gonna have a heart attack please post one of these scenes this monthPIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes in future you will have it ... but Lexi has something to tell you :
PW
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102837
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LEXI LOWE
OK !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
daba52
- Guru
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 pm
- Location: USA
Re: LEXI LOWE
Thank you, Pierre! This makes me very happy!!
Lexi for me is what Viola is for most of your subscribers...simply too addictive!! I can't ignore the desire to see more and more of her!

-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102837
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LEXI LOWE
I love Lexi, I can understand you !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Eddy15
- Guru
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 am
Re: LEXI LOWE
wonderful news, thanks Pierre....enjoy choosing which one!