Pierre,
I heard that she stopped nude modelling and moved from Cesky Budejovice to USA ; is it true ?
MARKETA B
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MARKETA B
She lives in Toronto now !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
pilgrim33
- Guru
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:53 am
Re: MARKETA B
Why Toronto...to freeze?
She moved for love?
I don't get moving from great European cities to Most North American cities which are not pleasant to live and you need a car just to go to the store to buy milk!
She moved for love?
I don't get moving from great European cities to Most North American cities which are not pleasant to live and you need a car just to go to the store to buy milk!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MARKETA B
I agree about the huge space, distance etc , but anyway, I prefer 1 million times the life and people in Canada than in Paris ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MARKETA B
I have too much "friends" !!!

Anyway, smart people will see there are not my double ring at the left hand of the guy on this image above ...
PW
Anyway, smart people will see there are not my double ring at the left hand of the guy on this image above ...
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
leevarn
- Padawan
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:20 pm
Re: MARKETA B
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I have too much "friends" !!!![]()
![]()
PW
pierre this would be a great gift
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MARKETA B
Yes sure one of the best Christmas present a man can get !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
sporting lisbon
- Guru
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:58 am
Re: MARKETA B
one photo this girl in action please...
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MARKETA B
Read above ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."