CANDY ALEXA
-
C0nand0
- Guru
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Re: CANDY ALEXA
When will you upload her scene Pierre.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102780
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Maybe tomorrow !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
C0nand0
- Guru
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Great! I'd like to think it's because I askedPIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Maybe tomorrow !!!
PW
But it was probably already the plan.
-
teddy cab
- Padawan
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 am
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Hi Pierre,
I couldn't find her hardcore on the site. is there any chance we can see it soon?)))
And thanks for all you great work!!!
I couldn't find her hardcore on the site. is there any chance we can see it soon?)))
And thanks for all you great work!!!
-
sergioB
- Padawan
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 am
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Месье Пьер, с момента сьёмки прошло 4 года (сегодня 21 сентября - ровно 4 года) !!! Когда же ВЫ нас порадуете DAP с Candy Alexa ?! Жду уже 2-й год, и не только я. Пожалуйста ответьте.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102780
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Да, я знаю, что это долгое ожидание все время для нее DAP!
Я постараюсь сделать это в следующем месяце ...
Yes I know it's a long time everyone wait for her DAP !!!
I'll try to make it next month ...
PW
Я постараюсь сделать это в следующем месяце ...
Yes I know it's a long time everyone wait for her DAP !!!
I'll try to make it next month ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
ultimate_dap_fan
- Padawan
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Re: CANDY ALEXA
will you ever release this most anticipated DAP ???????????????????????
-
sergioB
- Padawan
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 am
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Pierre, when you release DAP scene with Candy Alexa (21 jan. 2015 - 21 sept. 2009 = 5 years 4 months)??? how long is the wait??? 1-2-3-4-5 years???

-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102780
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CANDY ALEXA
Yes I know ... Will try set it up soon !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."