My assistant found her and brought her to the hotel !!! There was no specific reasons for her she just wanted to know what I will proposed and of course it was not what she expected ...
PW
ANITA
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ANITA
Watch the casting ! All is inside ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ANITA
C'est clair que ça aide les gens à avoir la trique une poupée comme elle ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ANITA
I have erased your photo, it's not her !!! I'm 100000 % sure of it !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Jason78
- Newb
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:30 pm
Re: ANITA
Hello Pierre, first of all congratulations, your videos are fantastic and you are a very lucky man... I just discovered this forum today and have a question, do you know if Anita (Csilla) is still ok? I have read online that she passed away in 2006 because of cancer and since you know her, maybe you know more and that is a false rumour spread on purpose (which I hope is the case). She was an absolutely gorgeous girl and we are so happy you captured her 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ANITA
Never heard about it !!! her ex husband and father of her child is a well-known porn actor which is a friend so I suppose if something bad like that happened, I will know it !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."