I know, I get lot of email about her. Originaly I did not want show anything before middle of 2014 with her but finaly I decided to give you "something" ...
PW
JAY DEE
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: JAY DEE
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
C0nand0
- Guru
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Re: JAY DEE
SO EXCITED!
I have a feeling this video is going to be special. Can't wait.
I have a feeling this video is going to be special. Can't wait.
-
makker
- Guru
- Posts: 1323
- Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm
Re: JAY DEE
Ah, she is from The Ukraine, country of the most beautiful girls in the world
I hope you will have more Ukraine girls in store?
I hope you will have more Ukraine girls in store?
-
Seebass
- Guru
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:12 pm
Re: JAY DEE
Vraiment très belle, Superbe!!!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: JAY DEE
I have some Ukrainian in stock but jay Dee is not Ukrainian !!!I hope you will have more Ukraine girls in store?
By the way I also have the casting of her best friend Helena Kim ...
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
artist212
- Guru
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 pm
Re: JAY DEE
Very, very nice!PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:By the way I also have the casting of her best friend Helena Kim ...
PW
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: JAY DEE
Yeah, she's also a cool girl ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
GeorgeN
- Guru
- Posts: 330
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:32 pm
Re: JAY DEE
Hee hee. The first time is the best. So we shall look forward to more then?PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I know but a first time is always forever a first time ...
Anyway I'll make you happy, her casting will be online after tomorrow.
PW
She is more than cool - very sexy girl.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: JAY DEE
Yes both are very cute !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."