JALACE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
toastytea
Guru

Re: JALACE

Post by toastytea »

This was very brutal in parts, almost uncomfortable to watch for me personally.
Felt a bit to far for such a small nice girl especially when started crying.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree I have pushed a bit too much that day ... I'm a bad boy sometime !!!
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

I have the feeling she loved it anyway. I have seen a picture on the net recently with you both in a restaurant with Jessie Fox. I guess she has kept good contact with you in that case, am I wright?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I suppose you speak about this picture :
Diner-at-Kyoto-restaurant.jpg
It's not Jessie Fox but Tiffany Fox and Jessie Volt with the adorable Jalace. But I'm surprise you recognize her here, I must said bravo !!!
And yes we are in good friendly relationship now. As for Gina Gerson, after second meeting, all became flat between us ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mrdick3
Padawan

Post by mrdick3 »

amazing .. one of roughest scenes that u did PW , i hope u treat all girls like this bitch :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Depend my mood and depend who is the girl ...

PW

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Fantastic casting! You don't get bored, although the interview is soo long! Great initiation. I think you went a bit hard, she really cried... What made you think she is a maso type? She said she did not like hair pulling or slaps, etc...?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Instinc !!! I can't explain it, it comes like that and basta !!! I'm rarely wrong even if it happens sometime, but generaly I feel it the right way.
With her it was a bit too much, but when you'll see the final part, you'll understand what was the deep feeling for her ...

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Any reason why you don't put Jalace as the cover of X109?
She's amazing as I'm sure you know very well.

asdfg
Newb

Post by asdfg »

Hey woodman. What did you do to Jalace? You are going f*%ckin' pay for that. You just made her trust you and acted like a f%#ckin' prick.

I will find you, come to your casting and put a 2 meter stick in your fat ass, and I will fuck you all day till you die in your puddle of shit.

You are afraid of doing the same thing (that you did to Jalace) with french girls.

You are a just a weak, fat, old peace of sh%t.