Annette Schwarz

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
John86
Guru

Annette Schwarz

Post by John86 »

Pierre, what do you think the German actress Annette Schwarz? You know her personally? I really like it. In addition to beautiful, she's really perverted ..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Annette Schwarz

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One of my dream to do sex ( and more ) with her ! But it seems it will ever happen, she's definitly retired !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

I love the beauty of the German woman, Annette, Sherly Nitro, Kelly Trump, etc ... Did you know Kelly Trump personally, Pierre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh yes Kelly was a very good and close friend until she started to be with Bacchi his Serbian boyfriend. He was a good guy but from this moment she felt in huge lobe and changed a lot !!! But I always liked her !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

Annette left even industry? Some actresses leave but returned to work shortly after. Would like that Annette continue for a long time, such as Nina Hartley ..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I get recent news !!! She has a baby now, and she lives a BIG LOVE STORY !!!
Nothing never sure in our world but it seems we will never see her again ...
:( :( :(

PW

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:One of my dream to do sex ( and more ) with her ! But it seems it will ever happen, she's definitly retired !

PW
Annette Schwarz is a dream!

For me she is a nightmare. My dream would be more Gina Wild

"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK sur cette photo elle est éclaté et pas à son avantage mais hors le coté visuel, les filles qui mettent une bite + les couilles en bouche en même temps, ça court pas les rues ( peut-être les champs !!! ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:OK sur cette photo elle est éclaté et pas à son avantage mais hors le coté visuel, les filles qui mettent une bite + les couilles en bouche en même temps, ça court pas les rues ( peut-être les champs !!! ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
une bite + les couilles en bouche! Jamais eu le plaisir et l'honneur de m'en faire faire une...peut-être que j'en une trop longue? :)

Plus sérieusement, techniquement cela doit être difficile à faire sans que la nana s'étouffe ou dégueule.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pourtant elle y arrive !!! Elle est unique cette nana ...

PW