CAYENNE KLEIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
CayenneKlein
Padawan

Re: CAYENNE KLEIN

Post by CayenneKlein »

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the support, I'm real glad you welcome me back in the biz! :D

@Pierre: Is it that hard to mix friendship with this, Really? :D ;)

By the way, I'm only working with Sandy's Models now, it was silly to go to Brillbabes at all, they think very differently about managing a model career than the way I do... :shock:

Actually I'm really happy to be back and enjoy it more than ever! :shock: :oops:
Years ago I just wanted to have fun, travel the world and make money.
Now I want the same PLUS wanna connect with my fans, get feedback and show my personality so you get to know me better and like Me not just my asshole. :lol: ;)

Have a sunny day people, and don't forget to add me on FB!
:arrow:

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

hey welcome newbie :mrgreen:
I think you are really gorgeous and I hope your personality won't be as great cause I will have bad time thinking you are often on the board :oops:
hein?

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Hey Cayenne - welcome. And thank you for letting us get to know you!

Are you going to get a twitter account? A lot of the models these days are on there, at least in the U.S. As a long-time fan, I wish you lots of success and happiness and I look forward to seeing more new stuff (and some older stuff that we've seen hints of) of yours come out.

P.S. I've changed my avatar to show my support.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

@Pierre: Is it that hard to mix friendship with this, Really?
You like to play with me, don't you ? You know you have a special advantage and get fun using it !!! You deserve I spank your adorable little ass but I will not make you this favor ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You deserve I spank your adorable little ass but I will not make you this favor ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess you´ll have no trouble to find someone to "lend you a hand" for that purpose ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

hum, don't be so sure Phelan ! Real bad boys are difficult to find in that days ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alexalover
Guru

Post by alexalover »

A lot of Euro girls have Twitter account ... but Pierre don't like we put it here !!!

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes because first of all many are fakes, and second most girls are angry if people put bordello in their private life !!! Let them quiet ...

PW

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:hum, don't be so sure Phelan ! Real bad boys are difficult to find in that days ...
How about that red-haired british prince? I guess he don´t want to party again in Las Vegas soon...maybe he prefers now "A Scandal in Bohemia" Woodman-Style? ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahah I don't think so !!! After the Vegas Story they will lock him inside buckingham palace !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW