MAGGIE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MAGGIE

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: MAGGIE

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

The initiation was great, as always! Her reaction to the orgasms you were giving her is priceless... especially when she's riding you in the cowgirl position, she's so excited she doesn't know what to do.... The interview portion is facinating...
She hears about you through a former classmate ( Inga, Castings 6 ) and is told her first time with a man would be better with a professional. She has had sex with girls...even her school mistress!!! She contacts you, you send a plane ticket and we're off to the races... I wish that stuff would happen to me!!

I imagine this kind of situation is rare? Usually, you have to work pretty damn hard to get a girl who hasn't had sex with a man into the sack. This Casting is the polar opposite to what we're used to seeing and for that reason it's very cool.

You mention a similiar situation with a girl in Bali... 8 years previous... Is this a girl we would be familiar with?

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

J'aime pas quand elle vienne exprès pour se faire dépuceler, ça m'excite moins.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The virgin girl in Bali was Kim BSG
Pour ce qui est de savoir si elle viennent ou pas pour ca, c'est vrai que ca me met la pression mais du cote du portefeuille parce qu'il y a de fortes chances qu'elle oublie volontairement d'etre dans l'avion par peur de ce qui va arriver...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

She is superb. well done PW. Did she shoot only this scene?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Who Maggie; Kim BSG or both ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Maggie.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I've up-loaded a hard scene with her yesterday just look at the update you'll find her.
Some other will come later

PW

Gerald
Padawan

Post by Gerald »

Pierre,

Is this the same Maggie form your casting in Rio? She was claiming to not have been with a man but just women :D Was that true from your experience with her in those scenes?

She had a terrific body and responded very well to your ............handling :D

Gerald

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Watch the full cast my friend and you'll have all your answers...

PW