CELINE VERLANT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Vik666
Guru

Re: CELINE VERLANT

Post by Vik666 »

YOU met her, the guys here DON'T and NEVER WILL! They just hope they'll soon masturbate on her video (which is fine but it's NOT knowing someone!)

And yes we know that the role of this forum is to create a connivence between you and the members so that they believe they are somewhat a little bit like you and ultimately that paying their monthly fee is cool.

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Vik666 wrote:YOU met her, the guys here DON'T and NEVER WILL! They just hope they'll soon masturbate on her video (which is fine but it's NOT knowing someone!)
Hey!!! Ever heard of being human and compassionate?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ignore him, it's better, he has the right to be a cold heart, so I will not banned him for that, but the best is to not pay attention of that kind of personnality and his game here ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

My thoughts are with her as are my wishes for her full and speedy recovery.

Let's keep this forum a place for positive and frank discussion free of bad taste.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It should be like that ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Vik666 wrote: they believe they are somewhat a little bit like you
Damn, he destroyed my phantasie :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

J'espères que son joli physique ne sera pas trop touché , ce serait dommage et injuste qu'une si jolie fille soit défigurée, j'espères qu'elle récupérera complètement !!!

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Qu'elle revienne vite en pleine santé !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On le souhaite tous, sauf un crétin qui n'a pas sa place ici !!!

PW

King of Celts
Guru

Post by King of Celts »

Vik666 wrote: And yes we know that the role of this forum is to create a connivence between you and the members so that they believe they are somewhat a little bit like you and ultimately that paying their monthly fee is cool.
I m fine with what I am, and I dont think paying "my monthly fee" is cool... what I do find cool is the jaw dropping girls and awesome action I can see with it.

What I dont find cool on the other hand is your agressive attitude. ;)